- Standard booth size is 10’x10’.
- Power is NOT available to vendors. Small, quiet, portable generators may be brought.
- Booths will be assigned on a first-come first-served basis.
- Booth space is $25 per organization.
- Applications must be submitted by August 1, 2016.
- All vendors must be set up and ready, no later than 8:00am. Can start setting up at 7:30am.
- Vendors may not drive on the grass for any reason.
- Vendors MUST have a canopy over their 10’x10’ space. Vendors without a canopy must be approved prior to event.
- Vendors are expected to remain at the event until it concludes at approximately 11:00am.
To become a vendor, please complete the following:
Please check your information for accuracy. You will be contacted to reserve your booth.
Also accepting applications for sponsors.
*All proceeds go to Guatemala Embrace Effort, a 100% volunteer non-profit organization based in Idaho, focused on helping the children of Guatemala.